Tuesday, November 01, 2011

This Week in Jenna Land...

It's NaNoWriMo!! I've had such good luck with the NaNo program. I love writing enmasse and sharing daily accomplishments. Writing is solitary, so knowing there are so many others out there trying to do the same thing I am...is heartwarming.

This week I need to...

  • Write 8500 words. On a story I have yet to think up. Gotcha.
  • Get my hair did...I missed my last appointment, so I'm a bit dark and shaggy. The conflict? Um...it interferes with babygirl's preschool schedule. Gah.
  • Final soccer game of Happyboy's season! Can I get an Amen? Soccer seems like such a good idea when you sign them up, but by Halloween I can't wait for muddy practices to be over.
  • Volunteer at the boys' school. I know, no volunteering during NaNo...but I really like being with the kids. Kids are funny!
  • Make a reservation for Minus 5 Ice Bar for the Vegas girls trip. (Yes, I have a girls weekend during NaNo...yes, I'm skerred)
  • Finish blogging  ECWC
  • Figure out Tumblr. At conference it was a social media platform I hadn't heard of, and someone suggested I use it to do a photo a day to show my passion for photography. I wonder if that's too much pressure, though. I love photography...but my skillz are in the blocks stages. I'm not even at Lincoln Logs, let alone Legos.

No comments: