Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm in Lurve...

...with The Romance Studio. Par For The Course got a lovely and well-written review. The poor book came out during the RWA conference weekend, so most everyone had more on their minds than my book. It's nice to see it get some attention :)

This is my first experience with a Jenna Bayley-Burke novel and let me
tell you quickly that it is one of the best books I’ve read in a long time. I
love her writing style and her ability to tell a story from a fresh perspective
and with an unpredictable cast of characters that prove to her readers that she
is a superb author. I have seldom read a contemporary romance which held me
breathless as quickly or as speedily seized my attention.

I loved this book. Her characters were magnificent. Her supporting cast
was so important even though, typically, they were not the focal point. I found
myself totally immersed in the characters and the story as a whole. There were
definitely surprises embedded in this storyline. I can guarantee that you will
love the story and recommend it to all your friends. I’m honored to have
reviewed this book.

***AND***

I just found this one from Joyfully Reviewed:
Par For The Course is a fun summer read and is absolutely
enjoyable.



1 comment:

Shari said...

HOW COOL! I wanna be you...