Friday, October 05, 2007

My MySpace?

Good Night! How do you people get it to look like anything? I've wasted way too much time trying to figure that beast out. I can't figure out how to add anything, or delete the boring bits...I tell you! I think it might be that Profile Beta thingee...but still! Who would make a MySpace right now? Well, me, obviously.

I know, I've been putting off MySpcae so it serves me right in a sense. But today someone told me of this great place to get free MySpace themes. I found it, quite cute some of them...but can't for the life of me see where to enter the HTML code. AND...the MySpace helper thingee to take off the boring bits...no help. It just tells you to enter some HTML...but not where to enter it.

So...I tried. And I'm not trying any more for a while!

http://www.myspace.com/jennabayleyburke

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh aren't you cute...

Melissa Blue said...

You can enter the HTML in the ABOUT ME space. It should show up after you've saved the changes. Not sure how to take out the boring bits without messing up the whole set up. Anyway, if nothing else you'll have a nice background.

Julie S said...

Ooh I'll go friend you!

Dara said...

My 13 year old daughter made mine, but I can't figure out what the heck I'm supposed to be doing there - reading publicly posted notes or just surfing!?