Saturday, October 06, 2007

Losing NEXT...

It seems my favorite lines are tragically unpopular...so sad. This week Harlequin announced they are discontinuing the NEXT line and merging Everlasting with SuperRomance. For Everlasting authors this has a silver lining - SuperRomance is a successful and consistent line. For the authors and readers of NEXT...well, the readers are sad there weren't more of us!

I loved that they were different. Sometimes edgy, sometimes sweet. Plus, they had the best cover art of any line. At least they are in good company with other lines I loved. Temptation. Duets. Flipside...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd only read a couple of these, but I liked them. I liked Bombshell too, so there you go. Sigh.

Dara said...

I hate to see NEXT ggo. This is my fave line:-(

Marianne Arkins said...

They don't seem to give them much of a chance to really catch on... *SIGH*

I loved Flipside, too. :-(