Deciding what to do next is harder than I expected. Some authors have been incredibly successful with self-publishing. The urge to go indie is strong. And so is my sense of self-preservation. Publishing a book is an expensive endeavor, and with a deep backlist, I'd have to sell my minivan just to pay for covers and editing and ISBNs and ad placement and marketing and and and. Not to mention I've tried it, and the results were meh.
And speaking of answers... I've taken some reader letters and woven in answers to the questions some of you had.
- When do David & Sophie get married?
- Are we going to get more Kelly?
- What about Curtis's brother?
- Where are Megan's parents?
- Do Gemma & Danny have their own book?
- Is something going on with Nyla & Diego?
- Did you forget about Carly?
- Who is this mysterious Jack and what does he want from Ava?
If you want to know, keep your eye out for Invested in Love!