Friday, September 03, 2010

I'll Be Back...

on September 15. But in the mean time, I got a great review for Compromising Positions!

"I truly enjoyed the way the author looked at how various relationships of the characters made them into the people they are today. I learned a good amount about the Kama Sutra just reading this (had to Google some of the positions to see how they were done – excellent reading material). When the characters come together romantically and then sexually, you can practically feel the steam coming from the story. This is a fun, sexy, touching story that I hope you will enjoy as much as I did." -- I Read Romance

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only five more days. You better be posting on the 15th. I want to hear about the vacation. By the way, love your new look on the blog.

Heidi Moore said...

But everyone is tweeting *now* about how awesome it is that Compromising Positions is on Good Morning America's list of the day!! How can I gush properly when you're not here?
:)
http://bit.ly/9fPDuO :)