Friday, November 09, 2007

I've been...reading

The Greek Billionaire's Baby Revenge
Harlequin Presents
December 2007
Jennie was at the Emerald City conference, so I was able to get a copy before the book hit the shelves - which I must say, made me feel pretty darn special. Jennie is delightful, and I think debut books are fabulous in general, so I was quite excited.
The Greek Billionaire's Baby Revenge blew me away. Even with my high expectations, this story is classic Presents, which is what we turn to these books for, right? Total escapism, brooding alpha male, and locations! A Russian palace, Greece, and a luxury Las Vegas resort. Private planes and blackmail and revenge and a scene on a desk that is NOT to be missed.

2 comments:

TJ Brown said...

I almost bought this one the other day!
Teri

Jennie Lucas said...

Jenna, thanks for the great review! (I might have to tape it to my laptop...) It was so great to see you at Emerald City. Hope to see you again soon!