Saturday, August 04, 2007

Sleep Clinics are NOT Sexy

No matter what lovely image Jule McBride painted for the Blaze readers in All Tucked In... , I'm here to tell you...I have no clue how she managed to make that remotely sexy. I felt like a sceince experiment last night, all those wires hooked up to me as I tossed and turned. I was so looking forward to it...my doctor gave me a sleeping pill a few people had touted as a wonder drug...sadly, it did nothing for me. Lots of thrashing around...alone. LOL.

Someday I will sleep again, have some energy, get my concentration back, and lose some weight. Until then...I nap and live on SlimFast! The joy, the oy

3 comments:

Julie S said...

Oh I did that once. You're right, not sexy. Annoying, actually. Especially loved the vaseline stuff they put in my hair.

I'm cured of my sleep disorder, btw. I got a new job with less stress, and poof. I sleep fine now :-)

April said...

That definately doesn't sound sexy! Hope you get to sleeping regularly... Slim Fast has never been my friend ;o)

Ray-Anne said...

SLIMFAST! Yak, you must be joking -same calories in delicious real food. You are brave to even try it.
Hugs about the insomnia though - I have only had it once at Uni and that was bad enough. Cured by pharmaceuticals for two nights to restore my sleep pattern. Good luck with that. Take care, Ray-Anne