Monday, April 10, 2017

All Signed Up

Last month I talked about reworking my favorite billionaire's into one series, Invested in Love. Some of you wondered...what about the rest? I've got it handled.

Many of my reader favorite's will be showing up in a new form with the Lovestruck line! For Kicks, Just One Spark, Drive Me Crazy - which has to be re-titled because they'd already used that title. I'm thinking Lust in Translation.

What has me excited - beyond being able to polish and revise those stories - is the opportunity to finally put out Just One Touch (Derek & Kate), and Just One Word (Tyler & Jeannette). The McNally's need more happy endings. Maybe we'll even find out why Mike is so grumpy.


Not to worry, the Not My 1st Rodeo stories are coming back as well. The first set in May, the second in June. And more to come! Who else needs to sign up with http://notmy1strodeo.com/? Uncle Ben is about to be an empty-nester at 34, he needs a new start. And Jacy's cousin needs to lose his flaky fiancee. Maybe Ray's mama sees how well her 'helping' turned out for him and signs up Rowdy.

The possibilities never end...

No comments: