Sunday, November 27, 2016

Almost Snowed In

Image may contain: 1 person , text

No job. No heat. The wrong shoes. The wrong clothes. Discover if true love can be far behind.

Ahem. 
No job. They both have damn good jobs. That's why their relationship is long-distance.

No heat. Um...there's plenty of heat - from the giant fireplace and Scott & Marissa.
The wrong shoes - I'll give them that. Girl is caught in a snowstorm in heels.
The wrong clothes - OK, she was at a weekend wedding with a rainy forecast. She packed dresses, as you do.
True love - Well of course. I wrote it after all. LOL

I'm going to laugh. It will keep me from grinding my teeth. After what I've been through with this story, laughing is the only way to deal with it. Because of course the little blurb would be weird. 

No comments: