I'm back with another edition of Thursday 13 with lightning interviews of my authorly peeps. Enjoy yourself :)
- Latest release? The Dysfunctional Test (September 2013)
- In the hottest scene...kisses or condoms? Oh, definitely condoms!
- What are you working on? Currently I'm finishing the first book in a 3 book series called: Ghost of a Chance. It's about a team of ghost hunters, who of course, find love along the way. Kind of a blend between quirky and spooky.
- What have you Googled for research? For The Dysfunctional Test I've Googled proper Serbian translations mostly. In Ghost of a Chance I've been Googling a lot of Revolutionary history and housing styles, as well as investigative equipment.
- What do you drink when writing? Coffee, coffee, and sometimes… coffee.
- Do you have a writing uniform? Pajamas. I mean, uh… jeans and t-shirt.
- Where do you write? We converted our dining room into a little office of sorts. I prefer to be on my PC in there.
- What was the last thing you read? I review for a few publishers and on Netgalley. By the time this posts, it will be moot.
- Paper, audio, or ebook? I like eBook or paperback. Can't do the audio thing. The Dysfunctional Test will be available in eBook and paperback.
- Favorite book in the last few months? The Jill Shalvis 'Lucky Harbor' series or Roxanne St. Claire's 'Barefoot' series. Love!
- Favorite social network? Facebook, though I am on several social media sites.
- Secret super power? Sarcasm, though I don't know if it's secret. LOL.
- Guilty pleasure? Chocolate. Or peace and quiet, though I get the chocolate more often.
Book Blurb: (I'll give away an eBook copy of The Dysfunctional Test to one commenter).
Here's the trailer!
You are cordially challenged to a test of true love...
Thanks to her large, crazy Serbian family, Camryn Covic is an expert at shutting down her emotions in order to maintain her sanity. But when she loses her apartment, her job and her boyfriend all in one day, she hits her breaking point. Worse, if her family finds out she's single again, her sister's upcoming wedding will be a disaster. The bride-to-be has a plan, though. A plan that involves an old friend, a pretend relationship... and the probability of ending up in a padded cell. Troy Lanske agrees to the crazy plan only because Camryn was once his lifeline as a foster child. But she isn't the idealistic girl he remembers. She's become so jaded that she doesn't even believe in love anymore. He sets out to restore her faith in happily-ever-afters, but his plan backfires when the fake relationship begins to feel all too real. Falling for the one woman he can't have could mean losing more than just his honorary family. He could lose everything.
Where to find Kelly: www.authorkellymoran.com