Monday, April 01, 2013

All Over The Place

Life has been a whirlwind. The kids home for Spring Break, Hubster negotiating a new job, the angry gut trying to get attention... and I had a book release, signing, & a reading. Sheesh.

Now the kids are back to their routine (and my carpool, ugh), Hubster has the transition scheduled and budget tightened, the antibiotics are doing their thing, and I can get back to doing what I love. Reading, writing, and chatting everyone up.

In fact, I'm all over the blogosphere this week doing fun interviews. Check it out (and enter to win gift certificates)

April 1: Krystal Shannan - Where Love and Destiny Collide
April 2: Queen of the Night Reviews
April 3: Romancing Rakes For The Love of Romance
April 3: Flirting With Romance
April 4: Rachel Brimble Romance
April 4: Books to Light Your Fire
April 5: Books and Other Spells

 

No comments: