Monday, February 25, 2013

Meal Plan Mondays


Well, I did it...I joined a weight-loss competition. Why would I sign up to be the biggest loser? Well, because the weigh-ins are private and the winner gets a cruise. I have 6 weeks to lose more weight than anyone else at my gym. Any tips?

Monday : Alice Springs chicken & broccoli
Tuesday :  spaghetti & meatballs (for the kids...I'll have grain-free leftovers)
Wednesday : spicy salmon & cauliflower
Thursday : tilapia & green beans
Friday : lemon chicken & broccoli
Saturday : spinach salad

Linked to Menu Plan Monday - What's for dinner this week?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm stopping by from Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday today for a blog visit.
Wow! That's great weight loss motivation!
My tip: start reducing processed foods, drink water, and keep moving.
This gal is always looking for recipe ideas and inspiration.
Thanks for participating in MPM!