Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Twitter Me This

It's all over fabulous Tweeps...the For Kicks Business Travel Tips Twitter Contest that is. Did you collect all 25 posts? (If not, you can cheat...just go through my Tweet stream to get them.)

Up for grabs is a $25 e-giftcard. That's enough for my entire ebook collection, or a couple of the paperbacks...like PRIVATE SCANDAL, which will be released next week.

Follow me on Twitter @jennabb to collect the tips (or just collect them from the Twitter feed on the sidebar of this blog if you don't tweet).

Once you have them collected in the body of the email, send it to my gmail, jbayleyburke. I'll collect names until Friday, 2/3, then post the winner on saturday morning. Good luck all!

Ex::

1/6 ::  Don't panic about a toothbrush. You can buy anything you forget. http://amzn.to/xK9Az2

1/7 ::  Comfortable shoes are key. Don't spend the day 3 inches taller - think kitten heels.

No comments: