Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cute Wins

I didn't watch American Idol this season...prepping the house for sale ate my TV time. But, I did carve out a night to watch the finale. What a great show. I'm actually glad I didn't have to choose between the two finalists, both so talented in different ways. Some entertainment news shows said it was too close to call, others were on Team Adam. Not having watched the show, it reminded me of last nights Dancing With The Stars, where cute edged out sexy.
Like most women in America, I voted a few times for Gilles. Even with as dead sexy as he is (and he IS) I admired how hard Shawn worked, on the dance steps, the performance, and keeping it all age appropriate. She's adorable.
Maybe it's the economy, or maybe it's the underdog mentality. Either way, two great results shows.
And it true front runner fashion, if I had been watching AI, I would have been on Team Kris.

No comments: