Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday 13 - Lists to Make



  1. Home Inventory Worksheets

  2. Start a Lending Library

  3. Personal Information Worksheet

  4. Energy-Saving Checklist

  5. Printable Schedule for Babysitters

  6. Checklist of Family Rules, Habits, and Quirks

  7. Checklist of Emergency Supplies

  8. Finding Your Comfort Zone

  9. Birthday Reminder Worksheet

  10. Periodic Table of Cleaning

  11. Family Phone Contact Sheet

  12. Sample Grocery Shopping List

  13. Moving Checklists

8 comments:

Amy said...

#13: Are you moving?

Unknown said...

In this economy? We need to, but we'd have to be able to sell this place. We'll start working on it soon...

Ms Menozzi said...

Lawdy - I can't even get to the list-making stage of things! LOL!

Well done! You *seem* super organized (at least, compared to me).

Happy TT!
Ciao!

Unknown said...

Oh man, that sounds like a whole lot of work. I can't count how many times I've made a grocery list and left it at home lol Happy List making and Happy T13!

Shelley Munro said...

Wow, my lists are usually brief and scribbled on a piece of scrap paper. I was impressed with these!
Oh, and a bit intimidated. :)

Paige Tyler said...

That's a lot of lists! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Great lists. I wish my lists were that organized. LOL Happy Thursday!

Heather said...

Wow, now THAT'S organization!

Sorry I missed you yesterday--blame it on the thunder. ;)

http://wordtrix.blogspot.com/