I'm back with another edition of Thursday 13 with lightning interviews of my authorly peeps. Enjoy yourself :)
- Latest release? SAVAGE ANGEL is book 2 in The Earth Angels paranormal series, published by Carina Press! The Earth Angels are descendants of the Nephilim, an ancient race of human-angel hybrids. In SAVAGE ANGEL, Sara Savitch is hired to be the bodyguard of the father of a man she had a one-night stand with—a man she hasn’t been able to forget. And while she might be the perfect bodyguard thanks to her angelic DNA, she’s not sure the hero, Gideon, will accept who and what she is.
- In the hottest scene...kisses or condoms? Condoms, definitely. :D
- What are you working on? I’ve just wrapped up DANGEROUS ANGEL, the final book in The Earth Angels series. This was my first “ensemble” book, so I’m really excited about it!
- What have you Googled for research? Ugh. Everything from how tall MacArthur Causeway is (about six stories) to obscure martial arts (escrima is a close-quarters style of fighting from the Philippines, using handheld blades/sticks), to where/how big Fort Bragg is. I’m expecting Homeland Security to be knocking on my door any day now.
- What do you drink when writing? Water. I know, boring, but I suspect Hemingway was the only one who could get away with his famous quote of “write drunk, edit sober.”
- Do you have a writing uniform? Ha! Nope, especially since I write both in private and in public. Whatever I’m wearing is good. :D
- Where do you write? I’m extremely busy with my day job (figure skating pro) so I have to grab writing time when I can. If I’m not writing in my office at home, I’m scribbling away at the local bookstore near my arena in between shifts on the ice.
- What was the last thing you read? Chloe Jacobs, a writing friend of mine, just published her first YA, Greta and The Goblin King. I love it so much it was worth a reread!
- Paper, audio, or ebook? For now, ebook and audio. Who knows what the future holds
- Favorite book in the last few months? On the Edge, by Ilona Andrews. They mention Inuyasha, a manga/anime story, which I love. :D
- Favorite social network? Twitter – follow me for all the latest!
- Secret super power? I can make babies laugh until they spit up just by looking at them. FEAR ME.
- Guilty pleasure? Car-dancing. I know I shouldn’t, but I’m really good at it!
AUTHOR Bio and Links: A competitive figure skater from the age of eight, Stacy Gail began writing stories in between events to pass the time. By the age of fourteen, she told her parents she was either going to be a figure skating coach who was also a published romance writer, or a romance writer who was also a skating pro. Now with a day job of playing on the ice with her students, and writing everything from steampunk to cyberpunk, contemporary to paranormal at night, both dreams have come true.
Stacy will be awarding a $25 Amazon GC to a randomly drawn commenter during the tour, and a second randomly drawn commenter will be awarded a $10 Amazon GC. A $25 Amazon GC will be awarded to a randomly drawn host.
Follow the tour and comment; the more you comment, the more your chances of winning. The tour dates can be found here